The Best Chocolatey Mug Cake For One
This Vegan Chocolatey Mug Cake For One Is The Best I’ve Ever Made!
If you’re in the mood for something rich and chocolatey, you’ll love this recipe! It takes less than 5-minutes to make and it’s absolutely delicious.
- 2 tablespoons of all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons of cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon of cane sugar or coconut sugar
- a small pinch of salt
- 1/4 teaspoon of baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 4 tablespoons of plant-based milk (I recommend Silk Almond Chocolate Milk)
- 1 tablespoon of vegan hazelnut spread (like Nutella – but a Vegan version)
- And 1 more tablespoon of vegan hazelnut spread (like Nutella – but a Vegan version)
- Optional: fruit of your choice (like sliced strawberries or sliced banana)
- Put 1 tablespoon of vegan Nutella in a NutriBullet or a similar type of blender.
- Add the rest of the ingredients (except the last tablespoon of vegan Nutella)
- Blend until you get a nice smooth, thick batter
- Pour your batter into a mug or small bowl
- Scoop the remaining tablespoon of vegan Nutella on top of your cake batter
- Place in the microwave for 45 seconds at first and then add on more time if needed. (My microwave has the “Mug” setting, so I just use that and the cake comes out perfect!)
- Use mitts to remove the mug or bowl from the microwave as it will be quite hot
- Top your cake with fresh fruit slices or chocolate chips, nuts or even vegan whipped cream if you like!
Enjoy this delicious treat!
I hope you try it out and let me know what you think!! You can leave a comment at the bottom of this page.
And remember to also please share this recipe with the people you know that LOVE chocolatey treats!
I’D LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU!
Thanks for checking out my blog!! Please scroll down to the bottom of this page to share your comments, questions or tips!
♡ Love, Nash