The Best Vegan Guacamole Ever Made
This Vegan Guacamole Is The Best I’ve Ever Made! It Never Lasts Long… It’s That Good!
- 2 1/2 to 3 avocados
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon coriander powder
- 1 to 2 tablespoons of red onion chopped into small pieces
- 1 tablespoon of jalapenos chopped into small pieces (remove the seeds)
- 1 to 2 tablespoons of cilantro finely chopped
- 1 1/2 tablespoons of concentrated lime juice (I use either RealLime or Santa Cruz Organic Lime Juice)
- Wash, prep and chop your onions, jalapenos and cilantro and put them aside
- Carefully cut your avocados in half and using a spoon, scoop the avocado into a clean bowl. Add the pits of both avocados to the bowl as well.
- Add your garlic powder and coriander powder to your bowl, and using a fork, mash your avocados and blend the spices into the avocado meat
- Next add your onions, jalapenos and cilantro and mix gently. Do not make the avocado mixture too much, you still want it to be a bit lumpy
- Pour your lime juice over your guacamole and give it a quick, gently stir
- Remember, you want to keep your avocado pits inside the bowl the entire time, do not remove them
- Cover your bowl with Saran Wrap or a tightly fitting lid and place your guacamole in the fridge for about 10-minutes (or longer) until you are ready to serve. If you plan on leaving your guacamole in the fridge for longer, it may turn brown, so you might need to add a bit more lime juice to prevent the browing.
- Optional – if you’re feeling fancy, you can also add diced cherry tomatoes to your guacamole. Enjoy!!
I’D LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU!
Thanks for checking out my blog!! Please scroll down to the bottom of this page to share your comments, questions or tips!
♡ Love, Nash