Vegan Greek Inspired Salad & Dressing
This Vegan Greek Inspired Salad & Dressing Is So Delicious, Light And Full Of Flavour!
- 5 Cups of Lettuce of your choice (We love butter lettuce, romaine lettuce and even pre-washed mixed salads)
- 2 Cups of diced tomatoes of your choice (Good options are cherry tomatoes, grape tomatoes, Roma tomatoes and Heirloom tomatoes)
- 1/4 Cup of diced red onion
- 1/4 Cup of pitted and sliced Greek Kalamata olives
- 1/4 Cup of chopped cilantro
- 2 Cup of diced cucumber
- 1/4 Cup of diced Jalapeno (with seeds if you like it spicy, without seeds if you don’t want it spicy)
Vegan Greek Inspired Salad Dressing
- 1/2 cup light extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup Grapeseed oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 tablespoon of lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon of Sweetener (Agave syrup, Maple Syrup – or Honey if you eat honey)
- 1/2 tablespoon of Dijon Mustard
- 1/4 cup of Red Wine Vinegar
- Wash all veggies thoroughly
- Chop lettuce into bite-size pieces and place in a large separate bowl and place in the fridge
- Chop tomatoes, jalapenos, cilantro, cucumber and onions and place in a different bowl.
- Add olives and then place the bowl in the fridge
- Place all dressing ingredients in a small handheld blender
- Divide lettuce into equal portions in serving bowls
- Top each serving bowl of lettuce with the veggies
- Pour the desired amount of salad dressing on each salad (some people like a lot of dressing, others just like a little).
- ALTERNATIVE: Mix veggies with lettuce and pour the desired amount of dressing over salad and mix thoroughly.
- Serve immediately